- Conveyancing is our specialty – it’s all we do and we do it well
- Over 60 years’ combined legal experience in property law and conveyancing
- Online Conveyancing – we are equipped to assist our overseas and interstate clients who are buying and selling property across New South Wales
- Available 5 days a week – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Deal with the same person from beginning to end – making your matter seamless
- Outstanding professional customer service is both our passion and priority
- No “legal jargon” – plain English conveyancing advice on what is a complex process
- Full professional indemnity insurance
- Deal with Certified Practising Conveyancers
At Cornerstone Conveyancing we understand that time is a precious commodity. Realising this we have developed our Online Conveyancing Service to assist our clients who find it difficult to get away from their busy daily routine to attend appointments. Our service utilises today’s technology and provided you have access to a computer, smartphone or tablet, enables us to meet with you anywhere and at your convenience via:
- Secure online meeting (with video and screen sharing)
You can rest assured that you will be given the same level of customer service and attention to detail as our face to face clients while in a secure environment.
We aim to take as much of the stress out of the process as we can and feel that this service can go a long way to help achieve this aim.
At Cornerstone Conveyancing we believe in being at the forefront of technology for our conveyancing services. As a result, we provide Electronic Conveyancing (E-conveyancing), enabling electronic settlements through the Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) platform, and was the first business on the Coffs Coast to do so.
The whole process from exchange to settlement can be done electronically, thereby enabling a more streamlined and efficient process, beneficial to all parties.